A discussion topic on the role of Open Learning for Sceince & Society for sustainable world.
You can relate the concept of "Science & Society" with Sustainable Development starting from Wikiversity & (v.s.) Open Learning.
* Science & Society (STS on Wiki)
* Open Learning
1. Open University in UK
2. CNED in France
3. FernUni Hagen in Germany
4. UniNettUno in Italie
5. UNED in Spain
6. МИМ—ОУ in Russia
7. Open University in Japan
And, you set the diffrent research questions for Trans-cultural Interdisciplines with different Open Learning System. For example ;
1. Life Long Learning of World Heritage with ICT for under-developping countries at Open University UK
2. Biodiversity and Millenium Water Assessment and innovation of the Human Activity at CNED
3. Monetary Enginnering for Labor Mobility Management and/or Equal Chance in Social Class at FernUni Hagen
4. Art-Design-Technic and Social Entrepreneurship for cultural conservation at UniNettUno
5. Sustainable Tourismology with Millenium Eco Assessment at UNED
6. New emerring Organizational Behavior for Business strategy at МИМ—ОУ
[thesis] : prove and defend it if possible, explain if not possible.
How can these be interdisciplinary approaches so that they make a synergy between each others, the different disciplines, the different languages with their learning systems ? What can you set for the methodology ? Does this need the mobility and/or career assessment program for the knowledge of life long learning ? Does Wikiversity help it for anything ? How do you find them sustainable compared to the existing ways ?
Here is the group for Moving Around Research Inc. - Using CEDEFOP/Training Village. Please join us and enjoy the group.